"Each piece of the story is deep and goes right to the middle."
10 CLUES TO THE ACCOMPLICE SERIES
1. Covert agencies speak of a 'useful idiot'. Could they be talking about Rudloe or doomed Eddie Gallo - or both or neither?
2. Notice how Accomplice is described (or not) by people who have been outside it.
3. What links the contents of the chest, Sweeney's throne, the Mayorship and the Conglomerate? Where is the centre?
4. Notice how Accomplice is described by people who are old.
5. "... on the way to people's breakdowns" - how's Barny?
6. Listen to Dietrich Hammerwire.
7. Who or what does the shaman help?
8. Hypocrisy is always harmful in Accomplice. Watch out for those close to Barny.
9. Violaine refers to "a black glove" and Gettysburg talks about "what brought me here" - do demons exist?
10. How many times is Barny seen after the levy in Book 4?
"The only puzzle worth doing is one which notices when its solved - something is activated."
The Accomplice Series:
Only an Alligator
The Velocity Gospel